Cleaner / Custodian
Can Corporation of America, a Giorgio Company, a leader in can manufacturing is seeking a custodial worker on 1st shift.
The incumbent must perform a variety of custodial duties to maintain the cleanliness and order of our office, bathrooms, floor, maintenance equipment, i.e., fans, etc., and common areas within the facility. Must be able to work independently and complete all assignments on a daily/weekly basis.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
· Prior custodial experience helpful but not required
· Good verbal communication skills with the ability to complete assigned tasks
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Cleans/mop, sanitize bathrooms through-out the facility; refill restroom dispensers– Men’s & Ladies
· Clean common plant areas – sweep; dust
· Clean locker rooms – Men’s & Ladies
· Pick up all the trash around the plant (inside & outside)
· Clean and wipe all windows and doors
· Fill all water fountains
· Empty recycling bins and trash
· Back-up for Sweeping/mopping floors; Removing trash, cleaning windows and vacuuming lunch room
· Performs other related duties as assigned or required
· Must follow all General Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
· Must follow all safety programs and policies (LOTO, PPE, etc.)
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift or move up to 40lbs.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, pivot, squat and kneel
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits.
Monday through Friday 6:00am-6:00pm
Job Type: Full-time