Can Corporation of America is a leader in the manufacturing of steel cans used in agriculture and various other industries.
We are seeking a Construction Electrician for our Blandon facility. (10 minutes outside of Reading)
· Able to bend and install EMT+ Rigid conduit with hand benders utilizing the NEC and OSHA standards.
· Able to install, wire,and troubleshoot plant lighting, fans, receptacles, breakers, panels etc.
· Able to utilize all hand and power tools, saws, drills, and knockout punches.
· Able to comprehend blue prints, drawings, specifications and schematics.
· Able to work from varying heights using lift trucks and ladders in a safe manner.
· Comprehend and practice the use of Lockout/Tag out, fall protection and all other PPE.
· Assist senior electricians with ongoing project installs as needed.
· 1st or 2nd shift.
We offer pay based on experience with excellent benefits to include:Medical, Dental Vision, Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal Days, 401k with company match, Holiday Bonus, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability.