Director of Sales
Seeking a highly driven hands-on leader who will play a critical role in driving business development initiatives and lead the strategic planning process that supports profitable growth. This role must successfully build strong relationships across all lines of business and functional departments within the group as well as with strategic customers.
- Drive revenue and margin expansion through both new account acquisition, existing account expansion and through a focused, disciplined and solution-oriented approach and process.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers and key accounts, industry influencers, and key partners
- Ongoing management of customer relationships that maintain open, two-way dialog.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong results-oriented sales & customer service team.
- Lead and execute results aligned with the strategy and goals of the organization.
- Develop and maintain sales metrics that track and measure sales activities
- Ensure informed, responsive customer communications with demonstrated capability to successfully resolve conflict over sensitive or complex issues.
- Work with responsible functional areas to monitor and ensure resolution of customer issues.
- Proactively communicate with customers to obtain information, drive action or get decisions as required
- Establish sales reports and other internal & external intelligence to the organization and management.
- Work with team in dealing with customer contracts that reduce risks to our company and provide clear, agreed-upon policies for conducting business
- Periodically evaluate customer account profitability and status.
- Progressive sales and business development experience skills to drive major growth capitalize on new revenue sources and manage aspects of all daily sales operations.
- A proven track record of running a successful sales organization while demonstrating exceptional leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field. 15+ years sales experience with a minimum of 7 years’ sales management experience.
- Must be customer-driven and relationship-oriented executive that delivers financial results.
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation and interpersonal.
- Must have strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Results driven, able to focus on organizational growth and financial performance.
- Proficient computer skills to include all Microsoft products. SAP knowledge helpful.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial reports, legal documents and contracts.
- Travel 35%
To apply for this position, please send an email to: email@example.com