- Analyze driver schedules and build route optimizing hours, mileage and revenue.
- Assist Transportation Manager in preparing Transportation Daily Schedule including efficient routing and backhauls
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task based on urgency of tasks.
- Communicate effectively to both internal and external customers (verbally & written)
- Provide daily reports to management on customer load tracking, driver hours, revenue and operational miles
- Monitor transportation costs and target areas that yield improvements and cost savings
- 5+ years in Transportation / Logistics experience
- Prior supervisory experience managing individuals/operations.
- Knowledge of TMS system preferably Ultraship.
- LTL knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- An ability to work independently relying on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish task.
- In depth knowledge of DOT regulations.
To apply for this position, please send an email to: email@example.com