Human Resource Assistant
We are currently seeking a hands-on individual who will be responsible for assisting the Human Resource Manager with the day to day operations of the facility as it relates to Human Resources.
- Utilize SAP system to process new hires, changes, terminations, transfers, promotions and time and attendance.
- Preparing and posting job advertisements, screening applications, arranging interviews, and administering pre-employment tests as required.
- Providing general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, and processing confidential reports and documents.
- Preparing source documentation needed for new hires, or effective changes in pay, status, or benefits.
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling personnel, employees, recruitment relations records, files, correspondence, reports, and organization charts.
- Managing sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee relations, and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
- Interpreting, assisting and advising employees and managers regarding leave management and benefit administration, and HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
- Conducting research, gathering data and statistical reports, and maintaining statistical information.
- Assisting with duties as it relates to Safety and Workers Compensation.
- Administering and monitoring new hire orientation programs.
- Handling issues and inquires in unavailability of HR Manager.
- Interacting with and supplying information to employees, department heads, and job applicants.
- 7+ years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products to include: Word, Excel, Outlook
- HRIS experience with SAP or Workday a plus.
- Time & Attendance or payroll experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple task effectively.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, confidentiality and strong interpersonal skills.
- Bi-lingual a plus
To apply for this position, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org