- Has a working knowledge of in-plant and regulatory audits of equipment in order to properly maintain all legal standards as well as equipment operation.
- Maintains and repairs all plant equipment to sustain operation at or above manufacturers recommended rate of operation.
- Responds to maintenance calls from the plant floor.
- Use skills to achieve maximum machine up time.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and perform PM’s in a timely manner.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available