Tunnels Driver – Blandon Farms
Standard work week is 6 days. Start time varies from 2:00 AM to 6:00 AM depending on business needs. Average hours 56 per week.
Valid PA Driver’s License – CDL NOT required
- Deliver Phase II compost to farms
- Truck and building cleaning / sanitation
- Light maintenance on trucks
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Work from a ladder, scissor lift, catwalk
- Must wear half-mask respirator and / or PAPR
- Assist with tunnel operations
- Operate forklift
- Able to drive manual transmission
- Practice safe working conditions using LOCK OUT / TAG OUT
- Other duties assigned by supervisor