Giorgio Foods is seeking a custodial worker on 1st shift.
Perform a variety of custodial duties to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of our office, bathrooms, break areas and common areas within the facility. Must be able to work independently and complete all assignments on a daily/weekly basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans/mop, sanitize bathrooms through-out the facility; refill restroom dispensers– Men’s & Ladies
- Clean cafeteria – sweep, mop floors; empty/clean wastebaskets and trash containers; clean microwaves, countertop; refill napkins, ketchup, etc.
- Sweep/mop all offices – Production, QC, Processing, Shipping, etc.
- Vacuum all office area, entire upstairs, and lobby
- Clean, wash fitness center showers and bathrooms – Men’s & Ladies
- Pick up all the trash around the plant (outside)
- Clean and wipe all windows and doors
- Fill all water fountains
- Empty recycling bins and trash in main office
- Vacuum fitness center, clean/wipe mirror
- Sweep/mop floor in the R&D kitchen – Remove trash, clean windows and vacuum dining room
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability
- 401k – 100% match first 3% – 50% match up to 5%
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Holiday Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Vacation – Paid Personal Day(s)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Wellness incentives