Can Corporation of America is a leader in the manufacturing of steel cans used in agriculture and various other industries. (10 minutes outside of Reading)
- Able to install, wire, and troubleshoot plant lighting, fans, receptacles, breakers, panels etc.
- Able to bend and install EMT+ Rigid conduit with hand benders utilizing the NEC and OSHA standards.
- Able to utilize all hand and power tools, saws, drills, and knockout punches.
- Able to comprehend reading and drawing prints, specifications and schematics.
- Able to work from varying heights using lift trucks and ladders in a safe manner.
- Comprehend and practice the use of Lockout/Tag out, fall protection and all other PPE.
- Assist senior electricians with ongoing project installs as needed.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience with excellent benefits to include: Medical, Dental Vision, Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal Days, 401k with company match, Holiday Bonus, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability.