Giorgio Foods is seeking Forklift Operators on 1st shift.
Individual must have prior experience safely operating a forklift. Responsible for the accurate and timely loading and unloading off materials and products. Ability to use RF scanner and accurately record all inventory movements. Transfer and move product within the manufacturing area. Complete documentation related to the shipping/receiving process. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks. Willing to work overtime. Must be willing to train and work in all areas of the warehouse (Labeling, Cannery, and Mushroom receiving)
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Perform forklift checklist at the start of the shift and turn into warehouse office
- Set up the production lines with the proper ingredients, pallets, packaging and misc. items
- During production, keep lines supplied with packaging, ingredients, pallets….
- Remove finished cases, verify the case count, product, case print, pallet tag, place on the pallet wrapper, record on the production movement sheets and transport to the designated storage trailer
- At the end of the shift, remove and clean all unused items and return to the proper storage location
- Must be able to lift-up to 50 LBS
- Properly document all Material movements vis paper, or usage of the RF guns
- Keep environment clean and follow GMP
- Must have a basic understanding of the English written/spoken language.
- Must have basic mathematic skills
- Forklift certified
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability
- 401k – 100% match first 3% – 50% match up to 5%
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Holiday Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Vacation – Paid Personal Day(s)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Wellness incentives