Loaders and Equipment Operators – Blandon Farms
Equipment Operators – This is an outdoor job in which the operators are exposed to the elements, and are able to work at a fast pace with compost ingredients, mixing raw ingredients, loading and unloading fertilizer.
Standard work week is 6 days, weekly target of 48 to 52 hours, straight time.
Ability to lift 50 lbs., be able to be on your feet for long periods of time. be comfortable wearing a half face and full face respirator
- Assist with the operation of the winches on the transfer side of the tunnel
- Assist with the operations of the filling cassette
- Assist with all operations for successful filling and transfer of compost
- Perform cleaning duties EVERYDAY to maintain sanitation in the building, winches, cassette, tractor trailers, tunnel floors, tools and machinery used
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor
Work on compost wharf
Heavy equipment operator experience required
Compensation will be discussed in the interview
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply!