Machine Operator -Nights
Can Corporation of America is hiring Full-time 2nd shift Machine Operators for our Blandon facility and Reading facilities.
Are you looking for consistent pay each week and a permanent position? Plenty of Overtime Available!
Come join our family! Employees have the opportunity to grow as we provide the path to growth and success.
- Adjust machines accordingly based on material and finished product requirements
- Feed materials into machines
- Observe machine operations to detect defects or machine malfunctions
- Assure product quality by adjusting machine as needed
- Test into our Mechanic Training Program!
- 6 months – 1 year of production experience preferred but not necessary. Willing to train the right person for the position
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Must have good attention to detail
We offer Excellent Benefits that include but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health/Dependent Care Accounts
- Short-term Disability
- 401 (K) with $1 to $1 Match on the first 3% you contribute
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Year End Bonus
- Paid Vacation Personal Days
- Perfect Quarterly Attendance Bonus
- Wellness Incentive
- Increase after 90 days and then based on performance plus annually
Can Corporation of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.