Giorgio Foods has an opportunity for an individual in our Maintenance Department on 1st shift.
Individual must be able to assemble wire from electrical schematics and wiring diagrams. Working experience with variable frequency drives and PLC’s preferred but not required. Ability to communicate to all levels of personnel. Ability to work in a fast paced and ever – changing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform P.M.’s
- Maintain and repair equipment
- Knowledge of 4-20 ma and low voltage feedback control
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player
- Maintain electrical equipment
- Ability to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures
- Knowledge of motor control systems, AC and DC drives, motor starters and motor control centers
- Demonstrate safe and proficient use of shop tools (both hand and power)
- Perform duties in a work environment that will be hot, cold, and fast-paced
- Assist in all areas of the plant
- Responsible for following all safety regulations with required PPE
- Performs all related duties as assigned or required
Education and/or Experience
At least 2 to 4 years’ electrical experience within an industrial manufacturing environment. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Vocational Technical diploma in Electrical/Maintenance a plus. Proficient in math, reading, and writing. Possesses excellent communication, and organizational skills, being able to interact well with management and manufacturing personnel, while satisfactorily completing multiple assignments in a timely fashion.
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits to include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, 401k with company match, Holiday Bonus, Paid Vacation Days, Personal Days, Referral Bonus, Paid Wellness incentives.