Night Shift Quality Control Technician
During the Coronavirus Pandemic,
WE ARE A LIFE SUSTAINING COMPANY
EXEMPT FROM CLOSING and offer steady work
Can Corporation of America is a leader in the manufacturing of steel cans used in the agriculture industry and in a general line has an excellent opportunity for a hands-on Quality Control Inspector. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in demonstrating attention to detail, teamwork, strong communication skills and a commitment to excellence.
Essential functions of the Quality Control Inspector:
- Perform inspections, checks and test on various components and finished products based on SOP’s.
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures and audit standards.
- Accurately document inspection and testing results on a daily basis.
- Maintain controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with production team, engineering team to provide feedback to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action.
- Work independently and with others in a team environment.
- Proficient computer skills to include excel and word.
- Detail oriented, methodical and well organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6:00 pm -6:00 am with rotating shifts, Monday-Friday or Tuesday through Saturday.
(training on 1st shift)
· High School Diploma required
· 1 – 3 years prior Quality Assurance experience preferred
· Mechanical aptitude needed.