We are currently seeking a Food Production Supervisors to work from Sunday to Wednesday on 1st shift. Shift starts at 4:30 AM to finish.
- Assures the optimum production of each piece of equipment in terms of quantity and quality.
- Accurately document and analyze daily production line reports in a timely manner such as down time, shift reports, waste logs, and labor efficiency reports.
- Meets the requirement of the production schedule by coordinating materials, personnel, maintenance and Quality Control.
- Ensures a smooth transition between shifts by communicating the status of all equipment, batches, change-overs, staffing, quality alerts and production against schedule.
- Minimizes change-over times between products, batches and labels by anticipating all changes and assuring all the necessary steps are completed in the shortest time possible.
- Maintains the production areas in a high state of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Assures Safety Policies are followed. Proactively maintains a safe work environment. Reports and investigates all accidents and injuries in a timely fashion.
- Maintain operations in compliance with SOP, GMP, FDA, and other product quality standards.
- Actively contributes to the company cost reduction and continuous improvements via team or project assignment.
- Prepares and administers performance appraisals.
- Resolves subordinates time, attendance and payroll issues with Human Resources and Payroll Dept.
- Prepares employee performance improvement plans as needed.
- Experience in food manufacturing/packing is preferred
- Proven successful record in managing, motivating and building teams
- Ability to drive cultural change and lead by example
- Experience in process improvement is desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products to include: Word, Excel, Power Point, Email
- Good interpersonal, leadership and time management skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus!